6 p.m. - Opening ceremony.
1. Introductions: Debra Kovach, chairman.
2. Barb Wilinski: CPS-3 chairman.
3. Bob Gale: Mayor of Wintersville.
5. Brooke Gould - Singing of the national anthem.
6:15 p.m. - Survivors' lap.
1. Patty Albert: Survivor Roll Call.
6:30 p.m. - Survivors' reception and birthday celebration.
6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Entertainment: Brooke Gould.
8 p.m. - Sports Memorabilia/General Auction, Gary W. Cain Realtors and Auctioneers.
9 p.m. to 10 p.m. - Entertainment, Paul Grant.
10 p.m. to 10:40 p.m. - Luminaria ceremony.
1. Rich Coburn: vocalist, "Angels Among Us."
2. John Cucarese: Honorary/Memorial Roll Call.
10:40 p.m. - Entertainment: N.F.I.
10:45 p.m. - Pizza party.
Midnight - Frozen T-shirt contest.
1 a.m. - Crazy socks lap.
1:30 a.m. - Reverse lap.
2 a.m. - Snack lap.
2:30 a.m. - Kazoo lap.
3 a.m. - Glow lap.
3:30 a.m. - Toga lap.
4 a.m. - Bubbles lap.
4:30 a.m. - Slippers lap.
5 a.m. - Doughnut hole lap.
5:30 a.m. - Hawaiian lap.
6 a.m. - Meet a friend lap.
7 a.m. - Breakfast.
7-11 a.m. - Flea market.
9-9:30 a.m. - Entertainment: Adam Kiaski.
9:30 a.m.-10 a.m. - Entertainment: Kyle and Erin Elder.
11-11:30 a.m. - Luncheon.
Noon - Closing ceremony and distribution of awards for:
Best decorated campsite
Best educational message
Top fundraising team
Top fundraising individual
Most laps by a team
Most laps by an individual
Most money raised: elementary school mini relay
Most money raised: elementary and middle school mini relay
* Times may not be exact and are subject to change.