| || |
New to the Blogosphere
April 18, 2008 - Paul Giannamore
Howdy. I've been visiting Ohio Valley homes (and the bottom of birdcages, litter boxes and fireplaces) in the Herald-Star on weekends since 1985, pretty much nonstop. So, it was natural that I broke into a cold sweat when told I'd have an opportunity to start blogging.
But here I am. We'll visit and discuss everything from cars (my favorite thing) to politics (I am middle-of-the-road/conservative but antibureaucratic), to whatever strikes my fancy about how illogical the world is nowadays. Thus, "Backfire," which can be about anything from cars to food to whatever.
And so, to start: Pablo's Top 10 Favorite Cars of All Time:
10: 1965 Plymouth Valiant (first car I remember riding in.)
9. 1971 Pontiac GTO, just because it looked good.
8. 1973 AMC Javelin (still sorry I didn't buy Tommy's back in 1980)
7. 1957 Ford Thunderbird (if you have to ask why...)
6. 1995 Ford Thunderbird, my dear, departed Norman Thunderbaum.
5. Any Early 1960s Mopar Max Wedge
4. Ferrari 412. Yep, it ain't sporty, but I like it!
3. 1968 Ford Mustang, or any Bullitt Mustang re-creation made by Ford since then.
2. 1968/1969 Plymouth Roadrunner (again, if you have to ask!)
1. 1970 Plymouth Superbird. If it was good enough for Richard Petty....
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment